2010/03/17

Back and with a vengeance!

So I took a WM/H break, why? I got demotivated by the constantly changing rules. But now the "final" version of the field test was released, I was happy and tried them in my local gaming group yesterday. I had a game with epic Morghoul and liked it.

Now I am motivated enough to go to a tournament in 10 days. I already know my first list, but I am still breaking my brains about a nice anti warmachine list, which will also work nicely versus shooty hordes.

My first list:
Points: 35
Lord Assassin Morghoul (*6pts)
* Cyclopse Savage (5pts)
* Molik Karn (11pts)
* Titan Gladiator (8pts)
Bloodrunners (Leader and 5 Grunts) (5pts)
Paingiver Beast Handlers (Leader and 3 Grunts) (2pts)
Praetorian Swordsmen (Leader and 9 Grunts) (6pts)
Bloodrunner Master Tormentor (2pts)
Extoler Soulward (2pts)

My second list is one with the new and improved Hexeris, I keep it secret a little bit longer, but smells like bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment