2009/02/25

Makeda vs Kaya 500pts, assassination

My second game in the competition, against the till now unbeaten Circle player.
He had: Kaya, Warpwolf, Gorax, Argus, Druids with UA, 2x shifting stones, 2x standing stone
I had: Makeda, Krea, Drake, Guardian, full Cetrati, full Ferox, min Paingivers, Smokers.
Highlights:
For him, the Warpwolf teleporting into my lines and slaying 2 Cetrati and 2 Ferox, with only 2 fury spend. Which both came back because of my feat.
My plan working again. Although he left an opening for me, not very smart.
Outcome:
Carnage and the Krea's animus over Kaya, only a few strikes from the guardian were enough to kill her.
Lessons learned:
I worked, play aggressive and wait for the opportunity...
Pictures:
Ready for battle
The fight tickens
And Kaya eats the dust (he already stored his warpwolf)

No comments:

Post a Comment