2009/03/02

Ducosim XV. Makeda vs Reznik 500pts, assassination

Last Ducosim XV game. Against Reznik, I have been told, the winner of the last Duco.
He had: Reznik, Devout, Blessing of Vengeance, Redeemer, Choir, Warjack solo, Warcaster attachment, Full Idrians with UA
I had: Makeda, Krea, Drake, Guardian, full Cetrati, full Ferox, min Paingivers, Smokers.
Highlights:
The Ferox finishing off the Idrians, losing two from the counter charge, but scaring of the last 3. Two Ferox got killed, but I got them back from my feat.
Killing two warjacks in a Cetrati Charge.
Failing the Krea assassination, leaving Reznik with one wound.
For him, getting another turn with one wound to finnish of both the Krea and the Drake.
Outcome:
Makeda killing of Reznik with her damage spell (talking about style)
Lessons learned:
Could have done that assassination better if I had activated in the right order and stayed clear in my head. But I had been playing the entire day.
Pictures:His army deployed

Blessing vs Ferox

Battle

Zap!

No comments:

Post a Comment